Tuesday 5 March 2013

#PFW

It was lovely to go back to Paris for fashion week again. It really is one of my favourite cities - for it's style, it's food, its architecture and general French ambience. Here are some snaps I took along the way...
To see more follow me on Instagram, @kathrynbell19


First train to Paris. Earliest start EVER!



An OSMAN clutch and Manolo Blahniks both from AW13



The River Siene by night 



Rabbit fur coat from OSMAN AW13 collection



Busy Parisian street



The entrance to Gare du Nord at dusk



AW13 embroidered dress by OSMAN

6 comments:

  1. such pretty pictures of the city! I love the dress in the last pic :)

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky girl! i want to be in Paris too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pics!
    Hope you liked your stay in Paris :)

    xx
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!
    the second pic with boots and clutch - mindblowing!
    perfect!

    love,
    http://jesuswannatouchme.blogspot.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was there !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete