Sunday 24 February 2013

LONDON!


This week has been crazy busy! I miss living in the hustle and bustle of London so much. Last week I popped back down for a few days over fashion week, and took some snaps along the way.
Wishing I was in Milan right now!


Tickets to the Osman show which was on Monday evening



The finale of the Osman show



Some bad boy Manolo Blahniks that were worn to the show but couldn’t last all night in!




A shot from inside that Scandinavian Designer Forum at Somerset House 


Inside the Tram and Social where I went for a shoot with a top secret guest (more to come later!)



And finally, a beautiful view of the river. Oh I do love London <3

16 comments:

  1. Beautifull manolos! i would give you a prize if you wore them all night long!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sense of style is exceptional

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn these pics look fabulous. I love the shoes... completely understand why you couldn't last the whole night in them!
    K xx
    melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your comment! Of course we´d like to follow each other, we´re following you now on GFC. Hoping you do the same! =)
    Those Manolos are TERRIFIC! We hope you enjoyed the show. We like the all white trend!

    KISSES
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky girl- hope you enjoyed yourself! You've captured some great photos :)

    Ruth x


    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems like you had a great time there =)
    I'll be happy if you check out my blog too=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing,love!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these photos!
    I love London!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. london is magic and those shoes are fabulous!
    thanks to visit me, I hope we can follow each other
    let me know!

    Find out Academy Awards Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snaps, those lights in the fifth picture are awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pics... I wish I was in London right now, or Milan. Either would do. LOL

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures! London looks amazing :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice photos!
    Love London :)))
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete