Sunday 18 March 2012

An Ode to Jak & Jil


In an attempt to save money (and our livers), my friend and I sacrificed a party Saturday evening last night, and decided to stay home and spend the night in. With a supply of tea and biscuits to make our grandmothers proud, we ended up scrawling through almost the entire history of one of my favourite blogs, Jak & Jil. Here are a just a few of my recent favourites...


This hat is killing me how much I need it in my life! i have seen it quite a few times on street style snaps from this seasons fashion weeks and I am OBSESSED.



The contrast of a sophisticated comb-over and sharp turned up collar, alongside his (very sexy) tattoos and evidence of old piercings has made my heart skip a beat. What a gentleman!




A look that has been so over used the last few seasons (I'm guilty), but never fails to disappoint. Easy chic at its best.



Double Denim worn to a tee.

Finally, my absolute favourite. If perfection was a picture and not a word, this would be it. Absolutely beautiful.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment